Our mission is to meet our clients' ecological and regulatory challenges with practical, science-based solutions that foster environmentally sustainability and enable project success.
Live Oak - Madera County, CA
Welcome to Live Oak Associates, one of California's leading ecological consulting firms.
Founded in 1995 and with over 3,000 projects completed, we offer our clients expert ecological consulting services, including:
- Environmental permitting and planning;
- Endangered and special status species surveys;
- Habitat management and mitigation planning;
- CEQA and NEPA compliance;
- Construction and mitigation monitoring; and
- Stormwater management and monitoring.
Our team of highly-trained biologists work directly with clients to provide accurate scientific information and expert guidance on natural resource management issues. We are ready to meet your ecological needs. Please contact us to discuss your project and specific concerns.